Monday, July 20, 2009

I just ordered the Sam Edelman "Phallon" Boots from Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale! I can't find them anywhere else online, and I got them for $199+ tax! All the prices will go up after Aug 3 so if you're a fan of handbags and shoes, head over there!! I didn't want to buy the whiskey brown color since I have 3 pair of boots in that color, but I did buy black. Black wasn't sold online so I headed on over to Nordstrom's store where I got sucked into their sale!! Select handbags and shoes are ridiculously cheap compared to the their normal prices. Go online and shop their catalog to see what they have to offer. I also advise you to actually peruse around in their store as well. (Don't do this unless you're ready to fork over some cash because the deals are too good to pass up.) I know that finding things for the fall/winter in the summer sounds ridiculous when you're sweating up a storm just getting out of your front door to your car, but I can tell you that you will regret it if you don't!

Anyway, getting on to this beautiful piece of art I call the boot: When I arrived, I had found out that size 8 sold out in two days!! I'm normally a size 7, but I always wear 8 in boots. The guy helping me told me that Sam Edelman boots usually are true to size so I went ahead and told him to bring me a 7.5 because I like to wear thick socks in the fall/winter. Well, they were out of those too!! I thought my heart was broken until, he told me that he can order them for me. Nordstroms is one of my favorite stores. Their customer service is unsurpassed. If you're not happy with your purchase, bring it back. No questions asked!

I believe I will love these boots! I just wish that there were more reviews!! What a bargain though. Sam Edelman boots usually run about $300-400.




The detailing of these boots are beautiful and you need to see it in person to really appreciate the workmanship on it. The style definitely reminds me of an equestrian style boot but with a little more edge. I love boots like these because they're the most useful and practical piece of fashion! I can wear them over jeans, over leggings for the fall, with tweed skirts, wool skirts, shift dresses! You name it. It adds a little bit of casual cool to any outfit and to any classy woman, that is priceless!

No comments: